Service Technician @ South Salt Lake Operations
Pro Baler Services, Inc.
Pro. Baler Services, Inc has been in the business of selling and servicing balers and trash compactors since 1979.
Field Service Repair Technician Duties:
- Service, troubleshoot, repair, and Install various types of recycling equipment (balers, compactors, conveyors at customer locations.
Field Service Repair Technician Experience and Skills:
- Must be able to read mechanical assembly drawings, electrical, and pneumatic schematics
- Must have proficient troubleshooting skills to identify common equipment problems
- Must be capable of using a voltmeter and pressure flow gages to review and validate circuit amperage, voltage, and pressure levels
- Must have a valid US issued driver’s license, clean driving record and clean criminal history
- Field service technician experience is preferred, but not mandatory
- Excellent customer service skills
- Maintain a service van and its inventory.
Benefits of working at Pro Baler Service, Inc. as a Field Service Repair Technician:
- Medical – Company Pays 75% of medical (Immediately) and 50% of employees family (after 1 year).
- Competitive pay
- Regular wage increases
- Wage negotiable with experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour to Start.
- Recycling equipment repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
To apply Follow this Link.
Recycling Scrapper @ Bear River City Plant
Interwest Paper, Inc. helps a large business with all of their recycling at their Bear River City plant in Northern Utah. We are looking for qualified applicants to work in the Recycling Industry at this location. Applicants should be familiar with the use of forklifts and other equipment.
Recycling Scrappers are responsible for:
- Process Scrap material by unboxing goods and separating them into different carts.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs on a regular basis.
- Work well as a team to accomplish goals on a daily basis.
- 12 Hour Shifts available, Days.
- $12.00 an hour to start with several advancements once fully trained.
- Work at a Zero Landfill facility and accomplish goals of being one of the most sustainable facilities in the state.
- Daily tasks are very easy and great for individuals that like to work on their own, do not like to work in the service industry working with people, or just looking for a simple job that is not high stressed and chaotic.
- Hours are very flexible and we will work with your schedule. Great for families with school age children that want to work during the day but need to get kids off to school in the morning, and pickup in the afternoon.